Tourism comprises the main part of the economy. Apart from this the incorporation and administration of international business companies constitute an important income factor.
Companies are being differentiated between resident tax payers and non-resident tax payers.
- at least one shareholder of any nationality and residence
- at least one director of any nationality and residence
- registered and bearer shares can be issued. Bearer shares are required to be held by an approved or authorised custodian
- secretary is not compulsory
- Shareholder and Director registers are not available for public inspection
- minimum share capital of USD 1.00, usual nominal capital is USD 50.000, no obligation to pay in
- local registered address is required
- corporate domicile can be changed to another jurisdiction
No Taxation for Offshore Companies.